What is integrative Medicine?
Integrative medicine is an approach to healthcare that focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of disease instead of just treating the side effects. Integrative medicine involves a patient centered approach to care and looks at the whole person, not just a set of symptoms, and combines traditional and holistic approaches to treatment.
In a integrative medicine setting, we use different parameters in our treatment. We don’t look for “normal ranges” on labs, we look for optimal. Many patients can be in “normal” range and still not feel well, so our focus is to optimize your labs, your results, and your health. We offer treatment options that focus on improving a patient’s health long term and avoiding unnecessary medications or procedures.
Why choose integrative Medicine?
There are many reasons to consider seeking care in a clinic that utilizes a integrative medicine approach to treatment.
- You’re tired of being told that “labs are normal” or they “can’t find anything wrong”
- You don’t want to be given a prescription medication for every issue
- You are being treated and still don’t feel better
- You want to take less prescriptions
- You have been given a diagnosis that doesn’t seem to fit
- You want a more natural approach to your health
If any of these sound like you, then contact us to set up your free consultation.
Vitality Wellness CENTER
101 Glenleigh Court Knoxville, TN 37934
- HCG Diet
- B12 Shots
- Lipotropic Injections
- Testosterone Therapy
- Performance Enhancement
- Female Hormone Therapy